Yesterday I worked with this one lady for like 2 hrs. So funny, cause as I was ringing her up at the registar, I realized my Dad knew her husband pretty well. I told this customer this and she asked, "So who's your dad?" I proudly told her. Surprised we had a connection, she responded, " Now I have just got to look at you." So funny- she leaned a little closer over the counter to look at my face as if verifying that I really was Arvin Busenitz daughter. I had to laugh later on thinking of this interesting encounter. When she found out who my father was- she wanted to see the resemblance. I couldn't help but think, when people find out that I am a daughter of the King of Kings, I think they look to see a resemblance. Not if I have His eyes, nose, or complexion, but His Heart, His smile, His love.
John 1:12 "But as many as received Him, to them He gave the power to become the sons ( and daughters) of God, even to them that believe on His name."
2 comments:
Good insight my dear! I can definitely see the family resemblance in you and your Heavenly Father! :)
I would certainly agree with Lindsay about the family resemablance to Our Father. You certainly have His smile!
Post a Comment