Ps 34:5 They looked to Him and were radiant...

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Swimming and fried chicken!!!



What a blast to meet a bus from Gyero ( the village where city ministries runs a care center for street kids and orphans) full of giggling little girls all sporting their swimming costumes ( my english missionary friends term for swimming suits) at the pool in Jos. For some this was their 2nd or 3rd time, for others including an Auntie it was their first. =0)

They giggled and squealed in the cool water and had a great time. I soaked up quite a bit of sun- but for some reason still seem so white. =0) One girl the other day when I was visiting Gyero looked at her arm then mine, then hers then mine and commented, " Black, white, Black white." Now I'm a lil red- hoping for a lil tan.


That evening i was inspired to make dinner for my
friends. So I made fried chicken strips, mashed potatoes and gravy and carrots. And for dessert a bowl of fresh pinapple. It all turned out sooo good!!!!

Thanking God for fun blessings!!! "Every blessing you pour out I'll turn back to praise."

Coming soon!!!! Saturdays unforgetable chicken dinner!!!

No comments: