Ps 34:5 They looked to Him and were radiant...

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

So bad at blogging!!!

Ok so to all of you out there that read this blog- so sorry I am a loser blogger missionary. But- I am recovering from this- and will try to do better =0) Maybe I should take a survey of how many blogs a month the champion missionary blogs =0) Just being crazy. I am sorry I have been lame at taking opportunities to give you a look into my life here. Its been one crazy 8 months here in Nigeria Africa!!! I loved the comment I got from a Nigerian staff member at the care center I work at. Noticing my Nigerian dress, he was quite impressed and told me all I needed was some black paint and I would be Nigerian =0) Made me laugh.

Hey just have a random quote from a calendar my mom sent me in a package-

“ Take Time to Laugh- It is the music of the soul.”

I don’t know whether you were moved by that =0) but I will take this time to post my address so that if you too would want to send a package to one of the fastest post offices in the world ( 4 weeks time is the average) you will have the right info.

Karis Busenitz ( you probably knew that part)

SIM/ECWA

PMB 2009

Jos Plateau State Nigeria

Thanks to all who read this blog- more ahead =)

No comments: