Ps 34:5 They looked to Him and were radiant...

Friday, June 12, 2009

One Big Worship Service!

I just finished a great cup of coffee ( only the best with cream and sugar- creamer of the day Coffee Mate Belgian chocolate toffee). Yes I was drinking coffee while reading the last few pages of a life-changing book- Cat and Dog Theology- rethinking our relationship with our Master- Living Passionately for the glory of God- by Bob Sjogren and Gerald Robison.

My friend, Mary Buzzell, had heard about this book at perspectives- and said I needed to read this book before I go to Africa. Although this book has taught me so much- challenged my thinking about living for the glory of God- I just want to share a paragraph today. Be Blessed and challenged.

"God's glory is all around us. It can be seen in many ways. Never stop looking for it. Never stop hungering for it. Never stop being awed by it! Radiate to god the glory He is worthy of! Life should be one big worship service!

1 comment:

Gail said...

Amen!

Make sure you go to the tutan wada church (no idea how to spell it) for me. I can still hear the clapping. It is like no sound I have ever heard, worshipping God.

I can not wait to hear about where you are seeing God's glory in Nigeria.