


Wow I said goodbye to my family on June 24th- not knowing what God had for me after I got on the plane!!! June 26th I said Sannu to a new culture- new friends- new food- new smells and noises in this new city. But the same God that called me here is the same God that's got a lot to teach me here. I am honored to serve Him!!! Just wanted to give you some photos of my new home! Nothing like a picture to explain what I am living=0) I am learning this whole blog thing. SO thanks for bearing with me! Hope you all are having a good day ~ Karis
2 comments:
Praying for you!
Hey girl! Good job with the picture posting. ;) How are you doing? Can you add me to your email list if I'm not on already? Gracias! Miss you!
Post a Comment