Ps 34:5 They looked to Him and were radiant...

Friday, June 19, 2009

When God....

Warren Wiersbe quote for the day. Are you ready for this? I found this 2 years ago and it so spoke to my heart. I couldn't find it though and was like man I really wish I could find that!! And today when I was organizing some stuff I found it!!!! Be Blessed =0 )

"When God places a burden on your heart, don't try to escape it; for if you do, you may miss the blessing He has planned for you."

Also on the same sheet of paper these words just shown off the paper
Time spent waiting on God is never wasted!!!

So Praising the Lord for his direction. He has it all planned out. The greatest joy is only found in obedience and worship of our Great God!!! ( that was my quote =0)

Have a super day whoever is reading this out there in Cyber space

1 comment:

Kara said...

I love that quote and how true it is!